How To Make Hash Oil
Butane Hash or Butane Honey Oil (BHO) extraction can be dangerous and is not recommended by the owners of concentratecookie.com. Butane is highly flammable and explosive so extractions should take place outdoors in a well ventilated area away from any open flames or sparks . Eye protection should be worn during extraction. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only.
How To Make Hash Oil; Safety
Butane extractions should take place OUTDOORS only. There have documented injuries and deaths from people doing indoor extractions or extractions while smoking. Take extreme safety precautions when working with butane
- Note: Two types of “butane” make up the most consumer brands of butane known as Isobutane and N-Butane.
To make Hash oil, N-Butane should be used as it gives a cleaner, better extaction.
For more butane information, see this post on Vector Butane on ConcentrateCookie.
- POPULAR BUTANE BRANDS: VECTOR BUTANE, COLIBRI BUTANE, NEWPORT BUTANE, CORA BUTANE, RONSON BUTANE
How To Make Hash Oil
(1) Preparation: Hash Oil Extractor
- Break Up your Product
- Tightly pack your hash oil extractor until it is full and secure a few coffee filters on the open end with a rubber band.
- Heat a round pyrex dish in an oven on warm (200 degrees F). Make sure the dish is big enough to hold your hash oil and butane but small enough to fit in your Vacuum Desiccators.
(2) Hash Oil Extraction
- Remove the warm pyrex dish from the oven and place outside.
- Continuously empty one to three 10oz cans of Vector Butane through your packed Hash Oil Extractor, making sure to catch of the hash oil extract in the pyrex dish.
- Let sit for 10-15min or until all liquid butane is gone.
(3) Vacuum Desiccator
- Place your pyrex dish containing the newly extracted hash oil into your vacuum desiccators.
(4) Vacuum Pump
- Connect your vacuum pump to your vacuum desiccator and let run for atleast 60 minutes. Some people claim the best way is to seal the vacuum desiccators once a vacuum has been created and let the product sit for up to 24 hours.
(5) Parchment Paper
- Using a razor blade, scrape the hash oil from the pyrex dish onto a large piece of parchment paper for storage.
(6) Vape Pen
- Load up your Vape Pen and Enjoy!